Monday, August 11, 2008

Misunderstanding!

Misunderstanding is the very common problem. It happens every single day of our life, in business, relationships with the family either in the friendship! Dictionary defines it “lack of comprehension: a failure to understand or interpret something correctly”. I might say, if the two party is encountered this misunderstanding thing he/she will do their part to fix their problem. But, what if the two believed that, they are right? What will happen?
Now my friends are having this problem. It’s hard on my part because I know them all. They are my friends. Not just friends but they are true friends to me; I know the feel the same. Back to the issue…Well I am trying to help them. I am giving my opinion about the scenario. But then it seems they have their different views of reactions. Talking about the issue again and again! Only problem there is, they do not have open-communication. Communication is very important for them to understand their sides, Right? How will they know whose side is right if they will not speak up? Common guys stand on your feet! Do not be afraid to speak what is on your heart! Do not talk back stub, you are not fair with the other part! Moral lesson I got with this problem is, if they really treat friends with one another. They will fix this mess for the sake of the friendship! This is just a simple case. Yet, their making this complicated. To all my friends you know who you are guys! Please do not be childlike! You are old enough to act this way! Fix the problem if you still care about the friendship we have. You all knew me; I value our friendship so much. Every moment I spent with the group is very precious. I treasured them much! I do expect that you guy will realizes that!