Monday, August 11, 2008

A very Special love



I wanted to see the movie, a very Special love. I am a loyal fun of John Lloyd, I found him very cute. There is a lot of good feedback I heard about the movie. Although this is the first movie of Sarah, but then she act good! She proved that she can also act aside from singing.
Actually last week I and my two gals planned to watch the movie. But then it was postpone because of some important matters. We still don not know if our plans will turn as it can be. Or maybe there is no such way to watch the movie with them.
Sad because one of my friends "Jeane Lyn" already watched the movie. She did not bother to tell us that she is going to watched it. According to her she always wanted to watch movie by herself rather than to be with us. There was no hassle, no one to explain things to. Just by her! This is very synonymous with me. I had issues about watching movies alone in fact I cannot watch films by myself. I had rather ask a friend and treat her rather than watching it by myself! Or the best way to watch the film is waiting at next year. It will be play on TV I am sure. So sad!!!