Friday, July 18, 2008

fine w/ me

Tuesday, around 8:45 p.m. he, text me asking how was my day? I quickly reply “its okay, how about you?” I miss him. I do, not saw him the whole day in school; no matter how I tried still I cannot find him anywhere. My friends starting to got vexed w/ me because my mouth keeps on uttering his name. I have the nothing to do w/ that because no matter how I tried I cannot help but telling what I’ve fell. He is so special to me! Back on the text.
He replied “I’m not okay grace. Someone screw me up! I wish I would vanished right now!” I was shock w/ the reply. I asked him “why? Who?” then he told me the whole thing. He was in the net, playing games. Then he opened his "friendster" account, for old time sick He visited the account of his ex-girlfriend. Right then he saw something that make him jealous and remember her again! You know reading this baggage of his past really makes me envious! I wish I was the girl he loved! I really think that envy thing right there and then! I LIKE HIM! I taught he was got over his past. But I was wrong. All this time he still cared for that bullshit girl! It really hurts a lot! I wanted to cry. I comfort him through text telling him that he doesn’t deserve her, sooner or later you will find a girl that will love you and vice versa etc.
It’s clear as crystal clear that he doesn’t feel something special in me, like what I feel towards in him. Wish he knows what I feel right now.