Thursday, July 10, 2008

He is always on my mind

Good afternoon everyone. Well I am here in front of the computer typing what is working on my mind now. Okay I just want to confess these thinking that bothering me often. It is really kind an annoying. How would I say this? I have a friend; no he is not really a friend because we do not talk in person. But we have a communication. We rarely see each other somewhere (I would not give you a hint guys I am pretty sure you know him.)I am kind a started to like him. Guys, I do like him. I do not know what is on him. But I think him every minute it's weird. Stop me! I still love my ex-boyfriend.
Anyway we are text mates. I just want somebody to get my attention that time. I wanted to get over my ex-boyfriend. My friend Sheena gave me His number since I told her I want a text mate. She told me also her guy friend is looking also for a text mate. According to her we have the same problem that is “wanted to get over our past Right there and then we text each other. Share problems and giving ideas how to move on. Funny we are solving our own problem!